• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cam Newton to the Seahawks?

S

Seattlehawk94

They are firing Fox, sure he's been told already because the players said something last week about "winning that last home game game for John" and he was very emotional before the game...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I dunno. I'm not sure you can pass on Luck unless you spent a first rounder last year. Clausen may have the skills, but I question his leadership. The biggest knock on him was his attitude.

That said, if we have a way we can get Luck, we definitely need to take it.

Reaction score
Kdawg thats assuming that Luck declares for the draft..

Say Luck stays in College then do you guys think that the Panthers would still pick a QB at number 1

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
EricOV;52586 said:
Kdawg thats assuming that Luck declares for the draft..

Say Luck stays in College then do you guys think that the Panthers would still pick a QB at number 1

If Luck stays(He'd be fucking retarded if he did, just ask Locker) then Carolina won't take a QB as Mallet, Locker or Newton aren't worthy of the #1 pick overall status.

Reaction score
Someone's draft status will jump way up (ala Mark Sanchez, Jamarcus Russell, and Mathew Stafford) and they'll get picked at least in the top 4.

S

Seattlehawk94

E!spn asshole Kiper has him falling in his latest mock...Gotta have E!spn Insider which is a ripoff to read it though...

Top Bottom