• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Broncos vs Seahawks predictions

Reaction score
Lol I'm totally in favor of fans of other teams making ridiculous predictions that their team will kill us (see the alex smith vs. Matt hasselbeck thread from last week)

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50387 said:
I say 48-7 Denver wins. Thoughts?

I am glad you posted this... really takes away any ounce of credibility from your previous post, if you ever had any.

Enjoy having your teams ass handed to them JEWseyBronco.

Hope to see you back here Sunday night and/or Monday to eat crow.

bye fag.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I am going to go 21 - 17 Hawks. If the Hawks D can show up the Broncos won't be able to score enough points to keep up with them. Thats just the way it is.

As far as the original prediction is concerned. Love it, keep 'em coming. Fires me up! :)

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
The Broncos will be as good as this DVD rewinder....
dvd-rewinder.jpg

S

Seattlehawk94

Want to see unreal..Go to the comments section of YouTube and see Donkey err...HorseFucker fans arguing that Dempsey's FG is shorter than Elam's, they are claiming that his 63 is really 53 and the NFL basically can't count...LMAO..Horsefucking mooks...

Seahawks 31
Mr. Ed Rapers 13

Next they'll claim SF didn't really beat them 55-10 and that American tanks really aren't in Baghdad because "great Iraqi defense forces are whipping the infidels"...

Donkeyfan+mental=delusional

P.S. the only thing gayer than that horse on his avatar is the volleyball scene from Top Gun...that homoerotic horse loses by a razor thin margin....

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
I did not make that I found it on google images. I think that a Bronco's fan got that at Broncos practice...

OP
JerseyBronco

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
Who's eating crow now? Seahawks are pathetic. Good game losers.

OP
JerseyBronco

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
As a Bronco fan I admit that I wish that guy in Enuemclaw would've let me join in during his anal sex with horse thing lucky bastard.

Ah well, going to quit posting here because I've got to go jack off to Mr. Ed reruns on Nick at Night! Man that horse is hot!:cool2:

S

Seattlehawk94

Haha...

Had to take down his pic of him sucking a horse's dick so that was the reason for the edit....LULZ

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Terrible game. Yikes. Not a good loss with the Chargers coming to town next week. Anyone going to that game? I will be there with Robdog.

Top Bottom