• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bowl Games

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Been watchin some games today and remembered some guys i liked.

WR Abbrederis, Wisconsin
Cant help but wonder if RW could be putting aword in for his former teammate. He runs really solid routes and has a very quick first few steps. The chemistry he may already have with RW is a plus.

LB S. Skov, Stanford
This guy just seems to have a super high motor. He seems to always be around the ball. Solid leadership skills.

WR Evans, Texas A&M
This guy is just huge. He is everything our WR group lacks. What he doesnt have in speed he makes up with pure size and strength. Wilson loves guys that can go up and get the ball and giving him a 6'5 target like evans would be awesome.

Theres prolly more i like but this will do for now. Thoughts?

Reaction score
Been watchin some games today and remembered some guys i liked.

WR Abbrederis, Wisconsin
Cant help but wonder if RW could be putting aword in for his former teammate. He runs really solid routes and has a very quick first few steps. The chemistry he may already have with RW is a plus.

LB S. Skov, Stanford
This guy just seems to have a super high motor. He seems to always be around the ball. Solid leadership skills.

WR Evans, Texas A&M
This guy is just huge. He is everything our WR group lacks. What he doesnt have in speed he makes up with pure size and strength. Wilson loves guys that can go up and get the ball and giving him a 6'5 target like evans would be awesome.

Theres prolly more i like but this will do for now. Thoughts?

Yeah that guy is a beast. Would love to get him. Any idea what round he's expected to go in?

OP
RenegadeHawkFan

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah that guy is a beast. Would love to get him. Any idea what round he's expected to go in?
Ive been hearing hes a 1st rounder. But a lot can change between now and the draft. I expect he will probably run pretty slow in the 40 so maybe he will fall alittle bit. I doubt he would fall to our pick but if he falls enough we could probably trade up for him.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I like the nuggets we've been mining out of the 2nd to 6th round. ;) Just saying.

OP
RenegadeHawkFan

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I like the nuggets we've been mining out of the 2nd to 6th round. ;) Just saying.
Thats around where i see abbrederis. Maybe a 4th. Our receivers arent the best at gaining separation but he just runs such crisp routes and is great at finding soft spots in coverage.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
If Cyrus Kouandjio is anything like DJ Fluker, sign me up on them Bama RTs. But I really do think you will see a right tackle and a guard taken sometime in the first 4 rounds of our draft class.

OP
RenegadeHawkFan

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
If Cyrus Kouandjio is anything like DJ Fluker, sign me up on them Bama RTs. But I really do think you will see a right tackle and a guard taken sometime in the first 4 rounds of our draft class.
Definitely agree. I didnt include any linemen because i dont watch enough to really scout who is good out there. But OL is our biggest need.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Definitely agree. I didnt include any linemen because i dont watch enough to really scout who is good out there. But OL is our biggest need.

Yes guard is a priority, and on that note, give me any of the OL men in the rose bowl game, Both lines were very stout and Michigan St.'s very athletic.

OP
RenegadeHawkFan

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I was lookin at some past drafts earlier and i didnt realize that alshon jeffery slid to the 45th pick two picks before seattle drafted bobby wagner. Knowing what you know now would you trade up a few picks and take alshon or keep bobby?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I was lookin at some past drafts earlier and i didnt realize that alshon jeffery slid to the 45th pick two picks before seattle drafted bobby wagner. Knowing what you know now would you trade up a few picks and take alshon or keep bobby?

Hate to even say we'd trade away bobby, I think he is an outstanding pick for us.... But given our depth at LB and how well KJ plays MLB, no screw it, ID KEEP BOBBY! Never mess with a good thing :)

Idahawk

Reaction score
That's a tough question for sure. ML is the QB of the D so it has more value IMO .

I'm still holding out hope for Lockette to find his game. WRs up here develop slowly for some reason , must be the cold , lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Lockette is the man! He is worth a roster spot just for ST ability as a gunner! Him and Lane are deadly.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty awesome that the Big 10 beat the SEC . Stoops backs up all his talk . Now Auburn can lose and everyone can shut up about the SEC s dominance .

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty awesome that the Big 10 beat the SEC . Stoops backs up all his talk . Now Auburn can lose and everyone can shut up about the SEC s dominance .

SEC dominance is a fact. A loss here and there won't change that fact.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Both SEC powerhouses fall, maybe the cloak of invincibility is now gone. Florida St an ACC team should be the favorite going into next year .

Free Brandon Browner

OP
RenegadeHawkFan

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I want Mike Evans from A&M! Dude is a beast! Imagine Tate, Baldwin, Harvin, Kearse and Evans! Pick your poisin!
I just dont think evans will make it to us. Benjamin might and hes 6'5 same as evans.

Top Bottom