• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BCS National Championship Thread

Who will win the BCS national championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
When USC was winning back to back National Championships UW had their worst run ever. I get what you are saying but Oregon winning would be bad for other Northwest teams.

They would be like UW in the early 1990's where they can control the whole Northwest and Northern California for recruiting and steal guys from SoCal even.

S

Seattlehawk94

kdawg2980;53143 said:
I hate Oregon so I refuse to root for them. Just like you would never in a million years vote for the Huskies. Like most Cougar fans were openly wanting Nebraska to beat UW.

I believe in regional pride either. You think the Yankees fans were happy that the Red Sox won in 2004 because it made the American League look good? Bull Shit!

Difference between rooting against them in the "all important" (snicker) Holiday Bowl and a National Championship Game...Actually rooted for them when them and "Tha U" were fighting for a title in 1991 just for PNW Pride..

Some Yankees fans did root for the Sawx, not a ton but as Flip said....It's different in conference money, it benefits the whole Pac-12.....

Fuskiefans are whiney ethugs, I've seen the way you all act to each other on that board you go to...I don't get the attitudes ya'll possess, it's childish....Most of them would piss themselves if ever accosted in real life by anyone on this board, seen it myself....They can't hang with real shit talkers and if someone steps up with fists they run like little bitches...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Those guys are cowards along with the many idiots who post on Softy's page.

As for Husky fans rooting against the Ducks I'd say more Husky fans are rooting for the Ducks than rooting for Auburn.

If I lived in Seattle I would probably root for Oregon but I'm surrounded by Oregon fans so I can't do that.

Reaction score
kdawg2980;53146 said:
When USC was winning back to back National Championships UW had their worst run ever. I get what you are saying but Oregon winning would be bad for other Northwest teams.

They would be like UW in the early 1990's where they can control the whole Northwest and Northern California for recruiting and steal guys from SoCal even.

Yeah champ that's how it's suppose to work. When you dominate the division, you get the best recruits. It's been like that forever.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;53193 said:
Yeah champ that's how it's suppose to work. When you dominate the division, you get the best recruits. It's been like that forever.

No shit genius so why is Oregon winning good for the rest of the NW teams? Thanks for making my point.

Reaction score
I never claimed Oregon winning was good for the rest of the pack 10 (12). I was simplying saying that the winning programs always get the best players, it's how it is and always will be, so bringing that up as a reason not to root for them is stupid. Quit your bitching. It's not the Ducks fault your program was run to the ground by a bunch of fucking idiots and that they kept Tyrone around for some many years.

Go ahead and root for Auburn, suck on that SEC cock like the rest of the country.

Elkaholic

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53058 said:
Every Fuskie fan bitches and whines about "lEast Coast Bias" but when a WC team has a chance to win they ALMOST ALWAYS root against them...

I hate the fucking Lakers but I'll root for them 100 out of 100 times when they play Baaaawwwston and New Yawk....

WRONG!!! Just duck Bastards. Any other team No
As I heard a fuskie say once..It would be like rooting for North Korea! I'm with Greg Lewis and many other daWgs on this.

SEC sucks,but not as bad as duck bastards! Go Auburn

Reaction score
Elkfucker,

Sound like a bitter little bitch from U village. Go hang out with your anime japanese friends at Blue C sushi and talk about how good the 6-6 Huskies were.

Elkaholic

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;53213 said:
Elkfucker,

Sound like a bitter little bitch from U village. Go hang out with your anime japanese friends at Blue C sushi and talk about how good the 6-6 Huskies were.

And there you have precisely WHY!!!

Reaction score
Really? You come up in here talking shit calling Duck fan bastards and you don't expect some shit your way?? This aint HuskyLove.com buddy.

S

Seattlehawk94

As I heard a fuskie say once..It would be like rooting for North Korea!

Oh, so you heard Softy say that on the radio and parrot it? Congrats...

Nothing says "fan" like comparing a sports team to a murderous dictatorship that kills millions of people....Almost as good as Winslow calling himself a "soldier" and comparing himself to troops in Iraq...

"precisely WHY"

Why is that? Because he's BEEN HERE all season through the highs and lows? COUGH--BANDWAGON--COUGH....Rather have "bastard Duck fan" (your words) than lame ass Fuskiefan who shows up to gloat about the all-important Holiday Bowl (right up there in "importance" as the all-important Spelling Bee) and jump on the Hawks bandwagon in the playoffs like many other Jack Fuskies are doing..Some of you Jack Fuskies were actually on Softy's show claiming you wanted a loss to the Lambies if it meant an "all-important" Holiday Bowl win..

Lay off the Duck...He was here...

Reaction score
Thx 94,

Fuck tonight really hurt!! About to drown it out with Natural Ice!

I still got my Hawks!!

Reaction score
#ONE;53511 said:
Thx 94,

I still got my Hawks!!
The Ducks had a chance, but whatever they were trying to do on their first few drives lost them the game.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm a Huskies fan but to true Duck fans I won't rub it in. Now the Bandwagoners who don't even know who Danny O'Neil or Rich Brooks is well I"ve been an asshole to them tonight.lol.

To the true fans I tip my hat and say better luck next year(Although I don't really mean that just being nice.lol.).

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Proud to say I was part of the 30% who correctly predicted an Auburn win though. I was surprised it was as close as it was. Figured Auburn would win by 10-14.

S

Seattlehawk94

#ONE;53511 said:
Thx 94,

I still got my Hawks!!

Don't mention it....You are hella loyal to the Huddle and that goes a long way here...We got yo backage...

Tough loss man....Even Fuskiefans have to shut up because you actually PLAYED for a National Title rather than begged voters for a share...You guys had a chance to win it on the field...I'd kill for the Cougs to even GET to that situation...You'll be back there....

Elkaholic

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53510 said:
As I heard a fuskie say once..It would be like rooting for North Korea!

Oh, so you heard Softy say that on the radio and parrot it? Congrats...

Nothing says "fan" like comparing a sports team to a murderous dictatorship that kills millions of people....Almost as good as Winslow calling himself a "soldier" and comparing himself to troops in Iraq...

"precisely WHY"

Why is that? Because he's BEEN HERE all season through the highs and lows? COUGH--BANDWAGON--COUGH....Rather have "bastard Duck fan" (your words) than lame ass Fuskiefan who shows up to gloat about the all-important Holiday Bowl (right up there in "importance" as the all-important Spelling Bee) and jump on the Hawks bandwagon in the playoffs like many other Jack Fuskies are doing..Some of you Jack Fuskies were actually on Softy's show claiming you wanted a loss to the Lambies if it meant an "all-important" Holiday Bowl win..

Lay off the Duck...He was here...

Just as I don't have time to be on here often, I don't want to waste time calling Squishy talking that kind of BS. Even though the NK parrot did fit the bill. And I got that from a promo, not softies show. Greg Lewis came from the show
I don't remember ever talking up the Holiday bowl,
where was that?

I thought that Fuck Auburn might mean I could get away with being a bit of a jackASS, but I guess not.

Sorry #ONE, and second sorry after last night.

Now 94........ your avitar fits you. and it was the national champion EWU Eagles I was talking up on another thread (I started).

and as for the voters share, they ended their season undefeated. That team didn't have to beg for anything.
Just because I haven't been on HERE, doesn't mean I haven't been THERE since '77. Bandwagon??
It IS good to see you take care of your own..

Go Hawks

S

Seattlehawk94

Hey, I don't have issues with you....Just when you join up and start smacking down people who've been here for a hella long time I'll probably jump on ya or anyone else...No problems, glad you are here to talk Hawks...Just defending a old timer that's all it is...

Top Bottom