• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ANOTHER FUMBLE?

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
What is this the 5th game that Matthew has started with a fumble in the firs series?

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
talk to the center snapin with his left hand
Talk to the retarded coaches letting him do so. Seems like there has been at least 3 fumbles already in this game related to Hasselbeck/Spencer.

Reaction score
I agree. This season was over weeks ago yet they keep playing the vets rather than seeing what the kids can do. Put Unger at C to learn now for the future. Find 10 more that want to play D.

phaZe said:
SeahawkWag said:
talk to the center snapin with his left hand
Talk to the retarded coaches letting him do so. Seems like there has been at least 3 fumbles already in this game related to Hasselbeck/Spencer.

Reaction score
Mora finally said he will "re-evulate the line including Spencer's role." What helped me him decide that? The cast? The poor snapping he already has done? Or the fact that Ruskell wasted a 1st-round pick and he finally has quit so we can now do what is best for the team and not Ruskell's decisions? I can't believe we took him in the first-round and Stevel Vallos is better! It's about time Mora will start playing the better guys and not just the one's Ruskell drafted.

Reaction score
Mora finally said he will "re-evulate the line including Spencer's role." What helped me him decide that? The cast? The poor snapping he already has done? Or the fact that Ruskell wasted a 1st-round pick and he finally has quit so we can now do what is best for the team and not Ruskell's decisions? I can't believe we took him in the first-round and Stevel Vallos is better! It's about time Mora will start playing the better guys and not just the one's Ruskell drafted.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Didn't Ruskell draft Vallos? What are there six guys on the Seahawks Ruskell didn't bring in? They are all Ruskell's guys. Which is the problem.

Reaction score
And another fumble
Holmgren meeting with browns for a 2nd day in a row...... guess we didn't want him :roll:

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
FUCK! Saw the whole Holmgren meeting Browns while we havn't even made a move. All I see is under Holmgren we saw more success than all our coaches from 76-98 combined, thus I don't care what it takes to get him in here bring him home. If he demands you to sacrifice baby goats on an alter you do it and be thankful he is home. Man I am angry.

Reaction score
Striker said:
FUCK! Saw the whole Holmgren meeting Browns while we havn't even made a move. All I see is under Holmgren we saw more success than all our coaches from 76-98 combined, thus I don't care what it takes to get him in here bring him home. If he demands you to sacrifice baby goats on an alter you do it and be thankful he is home. Man I am angry.

I'll grab the neighbors goat you get the cloaks :mrgreen:

Top Bottom