• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

All's quiet on the huddle front...

Reaction score
Saturday night before the 10am game...guess everyone is out n about. I got mixed feelings about this game so i though it would write a post, how do you truly feel about this game? do you think we can win? do you think we stand a chance? or will Peyton pick us apart.

Well im nervous, I think we can win, yes it will take a miracle, but ive seen far bigger things happen this season with teams winning games they werent supposed to, like the Huskies beating USC, the mariners having a good year despite no offence. The bengals beating the stealers? lol.... Anyways it can happen, any given sunday right? I dunno what to say about the colts to make my self feel better, i can poke fun of Peyton about how him and owen wilson share the same nose doctor, or about how him and his brother lick cookies with buff chicks, or about how Tom Brady marks the colts game on his calender as an easy play off win, since tony "starvin marvin" dungey isnt around anymore guess that joke is not as valid, anyways, the mariners just won, at least today wasnt a total sports team waste...since the dawgs and nucks lost....

See you all in the AM!!!

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, was kinda quite here today...

Everybody must be sad my Irish punked the Fuskies whom they've never lost to in history..LOL

See ya all bright and early...Supposed to be nice out tomorrow so I'll be BBQing at the crack of dawn!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Everybody must be sad my Irish punked the Fuskies whom they've never lost to in history..LOL

I particularly love how ND stormed the field after they barely beat an unranked team, who went 0-12 last year, who they were 13 point favorites over, while they were playing at home. I guess that's just what you have to get excited about when you have a worthless coach like Weis locked up for 10 years.

S

Seattlehawk94

Nothing to rip on....It was a close game and an exciting win....But as a Fuskiefan you are pots and kettles afterall...

You root for the same team that danced on the "O", the "Beav" and the "Coug" logos while winning that FABLED "Northwest Championship" then bitched after beer bottles were tossed at Barbie "Joan Rivers" Hedges.... :lol:

They celebrated a hard fought win ON THEIR HOME FIELD....Nothing wrong with that...

Top Bottom