• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

96 to be Retired for Tez

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
This Sunday is Cortez Kennedy day and his number will be retired at halftime. It's a bummer I can't be there with my Tez jersey on.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...n-Sunday/f9cf2352-8826-432e-b092-d9c002b84551

528659_510072935669637_1872893037_n.jpg

Reaction score
Can we expect Throwbacks?

Maybe it will be like when Walt retired... Kind of a sloppy first half, then come out fired up and dominate!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Think its cool that the HOF director will be there to give him his ring.

That would be awesome time to do throwbacks! And the first time I think?

Reaction score
Nah, the media will most likely say something along the lines of "Well, the Seahawks DID beat the Patriots 38-17.... HOWEVER... They shouldn't REALLY be 4-2... they should REALLY be 3-3... so... are they really that good of a football team? We will leave that up to you."

S

Seattlehawk94

There are no throwbacks for this game....Though the grey might make an apperance.....

Top Bottom