• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

4 to go and it is interesting

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Couple of scenarios remain for us to take the division.

1). If we win out we go 11-5 and SF drops 2 they will be 10-6-1

2). If we lose 1 we go 10-6 and SF drops 3 they will be 9-6-1

SF hosts the Fins this week
At Pats :)
SHOWDOWN at Clink
Finish hosting the Cards

We would need a tall order for scenario 2, both at SF. If Miami upsets this week otherwise we rely on Arizona.

Now I know that Sherm and Browner may be facing a suspension but it is still feasible for us to go 4-0.

We host the Cards this week
Play the Bills in Canada
SHOWDOWN at Clink
Finish with Rams at Clink.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
After the win in Chicago I say it comes down to Mental Toughness. If the Seahawks think they can beat the cards because they are at home then they are in trouble. If they go into the final 4 weeks with Playoff mentality than I say since Thurmond is coming back they have a really good shot at 4-0. I also believe that the 49rs lose to the Pats on the road.

Prediction in the NFC

(1) ATL 13-3
(2) SEA 11-5
(3) GB (11-5)
(4) NY (10-6)
(5) Chi (11-5)
(6) SF (10-5-1)

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Well Sherm and Brown are out. Going to be a tough road without them.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Have you heard if that due to him fighting this? If so hop it doesn't make things worse down the road.

Reaction score
Browner would have been able to play this week too. He just didn't feel his case was strong enough I guess, so he dropped the appeal. I guess he decided he doesn't want to miss a playoff game, if we have one.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think it's more the Seahawks telling browner to drop his appeal in the best interest of the team . Better to have these guys suspensions staggered as opposed to being together. Hopefully Sherman only gets two games or the plan blows up and we don't have Sherman for the first playoff game.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Is the suspension 4 (or 2) weeks or games?
If weeks as everyone says, the ultimate senerio is.....

We win out to the 49ers game, loose sherm for 2 weeks during the rams and hopefully eek out a win to finish 11-5.
Get a 1st round bye, and get both back for playoff game #1 at home!

Top Bottom