• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

3-4 Defense in 2010?

Reaction score
A lot of people have been talking about the idea of going to a 3-4 defense now that Hawthorne has become a monster filling in for Tatupu. Well, it sounds like Ruskell and the Seahawks may actually be considering that idea. In the midseason report on Seahwks.com, Ruskell seemed surprisingly open to the switch. Do you guys think this could actually work?

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 15e2900411

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
No. Our defensive line is too small. And we had better not spend the off season trying to beef it up. We need an offense first.

Reaction score
I agree with 18. Packers run a 3-4 defense and if they didn't keep Colin Cole that should say something about him. I don't know if Brandon Mebane has the size and ability to take on two OL. Ruskell might not even be here next year so I don't know how much of a say he has. It's going to be up to Mora and Gus.

Reaction score
IMO Hawthorne is better than Tatupu. He see' s the underneath stuff way better. D still sucks they are going to give it back to AZ :harvey:

When will Trufant learn to play..

Reaction score
Ruskell won't be around to see it....

seahawkscott19 said:
A lot of people have been talking about the idea of going to a 3-4 defense now that Hawthorne has become a monster filling in for Tatupu. Well, it sounds like Ruskell and the Seahawks may actually be considering that idea. In the midseason report on Seahwks.com, Ruskell seemed surprisingly open to the switch. Do you guys think this could actually work?

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 15e2900411

Top Bottom