• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2011 Offensive Line

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Perhaps. But I wouldn't want him at the tackle position. All his success in the NFL has been at the guard position.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Is Locklear really that bad at tackle? I though all of the weakness was up the middle...

S

Seattlehawk94

Let's just say up in the stands we've nicknamed him "Heather Locklear"....lol

He's not the best LT (Gallery), but playing RT might work out for him alot easier to protect the non-blindside...

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, according to Wikipedia, he started at RT and was pretty average with some successes. Then he moved to LT and was a huge failure, giving up a ton of sacks all the time. Cable moved him to RG and he's had most of his success there, playing there since 2007.

If that's where the guy has the most impact, stick him there if we sign him. It isn't like our guards are outstanding...

Reaction score
twelvewins;54259 said:
Link?

I'm looking for more 'strip club' entertainment.... LOL

I don't have a link, saw it on NFL Network. You can pay $5.99 a month and watch it on TV.

S

Seattlehawk94

If MY OL happened, BeastMode would rush for 1,200+ easily...

Top Bottom