• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2011 Draft Strategy...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
And you must've been in Portland, cause we've got a ton of dreaded hippie stoners...

Dreadlocked stoner hippies dont bother me... "Keep Portland Weird"

I think JS is savy, could be baiting a trading partner, to move around the board. I dont think he falls in love with players, does his scouting homework and picks the best player the fits our need (last year Okung, ET, Golden Taint). Also think if the high valued player falls to us at #25 he'll go for it, but with that missing 3rd round pick, he's looking to gain more picks if it makes sense.

Idahawk

Reaction score
ESPN says our team needs are DE,LB,S,DT,RB

I guess they figure were signing MH back or rolling with Chuck ?

RB ?????

LB not sure that a super high need right now ?

The rest I get , but those listed make no sense to me ...

Reaction score
being from the spokane area really because he is from colville means he has no connection to the neoNazi's in Haden Lake? You don't even want to walk anywhere near that compound.
Please.

Harpham, 36, of Colville WA was identified as an associate of the white supremacist National Alliance
The Southern Poverty Law Center, an Anti-hate organization founded in 1971, investigated the case and found records of Harpham’s affiliation with the National Alliance. The National Alliance is a neo-Nazi, white supremacist group, based out of West Virginia. Until the death of their leader William Pierce in 2002, the National Alliance was the most dominant and dangerous hate group in America. Their ideology was, and still is genocidal, though the group experienced a major decline after 2004.
According to the SPLC, Pierce once described how he hoped to lock Jews, “race traitors” and other enemies of the “Aryan” race into cattle cars and send them to the bottom of abandoned coal mines.
Such is the ideology of many extremists across America. In Washington alone, though the home of Seattle’s dominant liberal demographic, there are still at least 13 major hate groups, ranging from neo-Nazi supremacists to black separatists. Accounts of beheading as well as other extreme acts of violence have been recorded over the last 40 years. In fact, in 2010 the number of known hate groups across America surpassed 1000 for the first time since the SPLC began documenting them in the 1970’s. This increase in extremism can be attributed to the difficult economic times, as well as to the election of President Obama.
For forty years the SPLC has been working to fight hate, teach tolerance, and seek justice. Under the leadership of Morris Dees, they have successfully terminated many hate groups, most notably a neo-Nazi group from Hayden Lake, Idaho

Idahawk

Reaction score
being from the spokane area really because he is from colville means he has no connection to the neoNazi's in Haden Lake? You don't even want to walk anywhere near that compound.
Please.

Harpham, 36, of Colville WA was identified as an associate of the white supremacist National Alliance
The Southern Poverty Law Center, an Anti-hate organization founded in 1971, investigated the case and found records of Harpham’s affiliation with the National Alliance. The National Alliance is a neo-Nazi, white supremacist group, based out of West Virginia. Until the death of their leader William Pierce in 2002, the National Alliance was the most dominant and dangerous hate group in America. Their ideology was, and still is genocidal, though the group experienced a major decline after 2004.
According to the SPLC, Pierce once described how he hoped to lock Jews, “race traitors” and other enemies of the “Aryan” race into cattle cars and send them to the bottom of abandoned coal mines.
Such is the ideology of many extremists across America. In Washington alone, though the home of Seattle’s dominant liberal demographic, there are still at least 13 major hate groups, ranging from neo-Nazi supremacists to black separatists. Accounts of beheading as well as other extreme acts of violence have been recorded over the last 40 years. In fact, in 2010 the number of known hate groups across America surpassed 1000 for the first time since the SPLC began documenting them in the 1970’s. This increase in extremism can be attributed to the difficult economic times, as well as to the election of President Obama.
For forty years the SPLC has been working to fight hate, teach tolerance, and seek justice. Under the leadership of Morris Dees, they have successfully terminated many hate groups, most notably a neo-Nazi group from Hayden Lake, Idaho

The compound this long gone and Butller is dead , someone bought the land and donated it to the college and Butler and that group were from california to begin with just transplants here like all the rest who move here for the beauty and small town lifestyle .

hydroboy40

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, so far our 2011 draft strategy is to bash charlie whitehurst, neo nazi's,fellow forum members,Portlandia,and potato's.Good stuff guys!!:p

Idahawk

Reaction score
Guess I'm the only one here saying yes we need a RB

You always need running backs , but I think crotch grab , can be tough in short yardage and up the gut , Washington needs the ball way more . His injury in New York , has left him kinda forgotten at RB , but he was money , and look out if he gets the carries he should get . Forsett can spell both, he has speed and although he's small he's decent .
Fix the line and we run rampant .

Top Bottom