• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2 Games In...

Reaction score
So far we have seen our defense can stop the pass, but can't stop the run when having 8 and 9 guys in the box. They are easily tricked. The FB and O-Line go to the right and Gore cuts back and gets a good run or even breaks a big TD run. There is a certain level of aggression you want in a defense, but these guys are just swarming to wherever they think the guy will be and seem to get it wrong a lot. We do have 3 young LBs in there, but you can't use that as an excuse. Even in college teams run the ball like the Rams ran the ball today.

Big Play Babs...is not Big Play Babs anymore? He is suppose to be a safety and on both big runs by Frank Gore he is trying to come up and swarm just like everyone else instead of sitting back and making sure nobody gets free and breaks one.

Julia Jones once again? Knapp just kept pounding J.J. on the inside and mixed Edge in a few times. Neither produced anything. Then they throw Forsett in there and he is able to use his speed to find holes and get some positive yards. He had 35 yards on the day rushing, but he also had a lot of receiving yards. They definitely will need to mix him in a lot more and maybe give him more rushes than J.J. Maybe J.J. needs to talk to his brother Thomas and get some tips.

Play Calling seems to be..."We are screwed, time to run the ball and end the drive." When the run doesn't work and the pass does...why keep running the same amount? Use the pass to set up the run. Or at least try running to the outside a bit more, use 7 guys on the line, or 7 with two FBs. Do something to help the RB find some holes. Then when Wallace comes in they don't utlize his ability to run. They just keep using him as if he was Matt Hasselbeck and he isn't. Allow him to run the ball...allow him to use his special talent.

This game was pretty pathetic in my eyes...I just felt like I had to say something. :D

S

Seattlehawk94

Teel is more ready than Apple Sauce...Shit I could overthrow WRs who are open in the endzone...At least Teel is a QB and not some loser ass high powered Wildcat RB..

S

Seattlehawk94

Julia Jones

Gosh I love how my nicknames stick...lol

Do any of you use them in real life? :lol:

Apple Sauce is from my late brother...He HATED Marcelleus Wallace...

Top Bottom