• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would this bother you ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hasslebeck returns as a starter for another team and the Seahawks have a 22 minute celebration for him at the clink before the game ?

I think Indy is crazy to do this , not right now and not when the colts need to beat the Broncos , some say its a ploy to get manning off his game and out of his routine but 22 minutes worth ? What a laugher, enjoy the two the game slide colts fans , Peyton thanks you and Denver thanks you lol

Reaction score
Hasslebeck returns as a starter for another team and the Seahawks have a 22 minute celebration for him at the clink before the game ?

I think Indy is crazy to do this , not right now and not when the colts need to beat the Broncos , some say its a ploy to get manning off his game and out of his routine but 22 minutes worth ? What a laugher, enjoy the two the game slide colts fans , Peyton thanks you and Denver thanks you lol
Manning > Hasselbeck

But yeah 22 minutes is a little much. I do think they should honor him but with like a 2 minute video and then be done with it. No need for 22 minute shenanigans.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hass will get his honors , AFTER he doesn't play for another team . Ring of Honor , retired number all that .

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't know it doesn't really compare. Hass took us to our first and only SB so I'd say he is actually bigger in Seahawks history than Manning is for the Colts.

For all of the success Peyton had during the 11 years he only won 1 ring and the Colts already had one before he came along.

But I guess when you consider that it was Unitas that took them to the "Blunder Bowl" in 1970 and was injured in the game. It's the only Super Bowl where the MVP was from the losing team. Bubba Smith refused to wear his ring. So I can understand why Colts fans might say Peyton is the greatest all time Colt.

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the whole tribute and Irsay's twitter comments are just part of a publicity stunt by Irsay to generate more buzz around his team. Anything for money and getting noticed, right?

Top Bottom