• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

With Jones out

12thMan

Huddler
Reaction score
We now have Forsett starting and Rankin as backup. Love this combo, what I saw in the Arz game was amazing from those 2. Forsett has tons of potential to be our starter full time in the very near future. I f LR keeps it up the former UW Dawg will be a great backup if not starter as well. Maybe not the physical RB alot of us were looking for but its a solid 1, 2 punch.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I like the energy of these two, but I gotta say.

If we would still have Duckett on the sideline, we would of punched that SOB in the end zone in 1 and goals. Need a pounder for those short yardage situations.

Reaction score
szat said:
I like the energy of these two, but I gotta say.

If we would still have Duckett on the sideline, we would of punched that SOB in the end zone in 1 and goals. Need a pounder for those short yardage situations.
Anybody would have been better than a small guy like Forsett trying to pound it in. They should have tossed in Schmitt/Griffith or Rankin...

Reaction score
szat said:
Need a pounder for those short yardage situations.

It's called a FB... I don't know why Knapp didn't call for Schmitt to get the ball on 1st & goal.

Then Matt throwing to Nate even though he was covered, he didn't even look at anyone else. Even though Nate should have caught that, our receivers are good, but my one complaint is they don't fight for the ball. If there is even a DB in the area they become frazzled and bobble the ball. Concentrate and finish the play!!

Last week was such a winnable game, it really pisses me off! Especially Matt throwing those two pics in the red zone when we were in position to tie the game!

F*CK! I am still mad

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Number 18 said:
Wasn't Schmitt inactive?
That would explain why they didn't use him to pound the ball in.

That it would...

Give it to Griffith then. But don't give it to Forsett on the goal line when the D is stacking the box and our O line can't make a whole to save their own lives. Now what Matt could have done was read the D, audibled to an outside toss play instead, then Forsett may have been successful.

I really disliked the playing calling on those 3 goal line plays. That to me was where we lost the game. When you get a PI call against the D and it gets you a 1st down on the goal line you need to capitilize with a TD... no excuses. Poor play calling and poor execution.

Top Bottom