• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Winslow Cut/Moore Signed

Reaction score
I was really looking forward to the Miller and Winslow combo. But I see it more as excitment about McCoy than disappointment in Winsllow. McCoy is a damn good blocker, I guess they feel what McCooy adds as a blocker over Wilslow is more than what Winslow adds as a reciever over McCoy.

Reaction score
He looks like he works well with Wilson. Dude has good hands, he just drops easy passes sometimes.. He made some tough grabs over the middle during the preseason though.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont get this move. It creates unnecessary risk since Moore does not know the system. K2 looked good in games.

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
Yeah, I am still unsure.. I would have thought Winslow would at least get a spot, but, I trust PC. Doesn't affect my attitude coming in.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Kinda kills the hype but McCoy is looking damn good. I'm all for improving the locker room.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Just read that Winslow failed physical for NE... another piece to the puzzle.

Top Bottom