• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Winslow asked to be released .

Idahawk

Reaction score
Saw this last night and was thinking , maybe the Seahawk's called his agent and said " If Kellen gets released from the Pats have him call us "

Reaction score
Lol, I wondered that too. Jokingly of course. But in all seriousness, any idea why he asked to be released?

Reaction score
Too many TEs there maybe? If he's willing to take the paycut we were trying to make him take, I'll gladly take him back.

Reaction score
Would be a nice package to have Tate and Rice split out to one side and McCoy and Winslow split out to the other. Gave the QB some big targets and a mismatch for DBs.

Reaction score
Or use that formation to run out of early in the game. Then move to power run formations later in the game when the ddefense starts to wear out.

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
Too many TEs there maybe? If he's willing to take the paycut we were trying to make him take, I'll gladly take him back.
He asked for his release because of the amount of pain he had to endure when playing...you could see him grimacing on every play..poor guy...needs to get whatever is buggin him...corrected...

Reaction score
His knee is bone on bone because of a motor cycle accident he was in. Been that way for years, he can't really get that fixed.

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
well I guess it's time to call it a career. ...however They actually have a procedure they shoot some sort of silicone in there to curb the friction....

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow, I absolutely love the old Patriots logo. Best looking logo ever in the NFL in my opinion. Makes me think of Jim Plunkett.

Anyway, my guess as to reason KW is now unemployed is same reason I think he was released by the Hawks. His ego is bigger than the team he wishes to play for, and he feels underappreciated either because he is not played enough or in the case of the Seahawks he felt they wanted to pay him less than his perceived worth. I honestly did not see him staying in NE due to his ego. NE is a team where you play as a member of the team, not as an individual. Same reason I believe Randy Moss is no longer playing for them.

Top Bottom