• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Win or Lose?

Win or Lose for a better draft pick?

• Total voters

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
If we win the rams get a higher pick than us, if we lose, it get's intresting for pick line up

Reaction score
There's a story line getting lost here.... We might sweep the Rams AGAIN. But I guess at this point it's really not much of a story :lol: .

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I did. Losing games intentionally is cheap and not something I want my team associated with.

Since we all know we can easily beat the Rams, we should.

Reaction score
I voted W. I don't care, we'll lose the other 2 games, and it's the dang LAMBOS...we'll get a great draft choice, whether we pick 5-10. We just GOTTA beat those friggin' St. Loser Lambos!

Reaction score
I prefer them to lose, but will I be upset if they win?! Not at all... I say that though now... It took me 2 days to get over that Pats game... I still hate the loses, but I guess there is some incentives. If you really look at our team healthy this isn't a 2 win club. Imagine us healthy and with a top 5 player... :D

Reaction score
Wudda ya know? Yet ANOTHER Rams/Seahawks game decided by a field goal.

8 in a row over St. Loser! w00t! :lol: :D :mrgreen:

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Pottsie said:
Wudda ya know? Yet ANOTHER Rams/Seahawks game decided by a field goal.

8 in a row over St. Loser! w00t! :lol: :D :mrgreen:

After years of being beat by Josh Brown, Rams fans were elated that that couldn't happen anymore... Now, it's Olindo! :lol:

Top Bottom