• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will JP Get His Revenge?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
We play the Lions for one of our home games this year. It will be interesting playing Peterson to see how well we can account for him.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Whats interesting with Lions is all the trades we've made.
Mo Mo
Petereson
Owens

Whats our tie with that staff?

I think that he will be pretty pumped up for that game so we better account for him.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Whats our tie with that staff?

Oh you Know Paul Allen and Edsel Ford at the country club smoking cigars they light with $ 100.00 bills ...playing chess with NFL players lives..its all in a days work in the life of a billionaire

Idahawk

Reaction score
It is strange to deal so many players with in the NFC....but if your gonna ...the Lions are a safe bet to not make you pay for it :D

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
It is strange to deal so many players with in the NFC....but if your gonna ...the Lions are a safe bet to not make you pay for it :D

lol so true...

Personally I like this trade though because JP was on the decline (a very gradual decline, but a decline nevertheless) and it shouldn't leave any doubt who we're drafting in the first round since we now and I'm excited because I really like Curry and Orakpo.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Idahawk said:

lol so true...

Personally I like this trade though because JP was on the decline (a very gradual decline, but a decline nevertheless) and it shouldn't leave any doubt who we're drafting in the first round since we now and I'm excited because I really like Curry and Orakpo.

IF Curry falls.. and that is a big if.. I would love to see him.. Just don't think he will fall to us.

Reaction score
JP statistically may, but I don't see them winning the game and that's how he will measure it as revenge. All this comes down to is JP wanted to return to his home state. I don't think it had anything to do with him leaving on bad terms and I respect that.

Top Bottom