• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

who was to blame for the loss?

S

Seattlehawk94

Very actually.... :lol:

Defend him all you want....Proof is in the pudding....Wins and Losses....

Just think it's funny some of you actually think Apple Sauce is somehow better than Matthew.....

Reaction score
Well here's a stat that I think is PART of the reason Seneca was so ineffective. He only had 1 rushing attempt for 0 yards... When Seneca is at his most effective is when he has defenders knowing in the back of their mind he could take off and break a 30 yard run, but in the 2nd half the Bear defenders had pretty well figured out Mora had him on a leash therefore they could just worry executing their coverage without a second thought about the Wallace running. Like I said before Wallace is not a pocket passer, and never will be. When he's forced to throw the ball everytime he drops back that takes the biggest away of his game.

OP
squirreljack

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
i don't think anyone on here said Seneca is better than Matt.

i am saying he is a top 10 backup.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I do not remember anyone saying that Wallace is absolutely better than Hasselbeck. I remember people saying after last season that a healthy Wallace is better than an injured Hasselbeck. Looking at the numbers from last year, I would say that is pretty accurate.

Top Bottom