• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who loves the energy of REED?

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
Heck I do. I don't know HOW long it'll last, but while it does...put his ass in 3rd down situations and let him beat the crap of the opposing teams QB's.

Bad ass little dude.

Reaction score
RhewChuryll said:
Heck I do. I don't know HOW long it'll last, but while it does...put his ass in 3rd down situations and let him beat the crap of the opposing teams QB's.

Bad ass little dude.

He's mini-Kerney.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems to be a position that has alot of competition, with Kerney, Tapp, Lawerence, and Atkins. And Redding slides over too.
Anyone know how many DE's this current regime will keep? Hes making quite a case for himself; maybe STer?
My guess would be Mora is the type to keep a young standout like Nick Reed.

Reaction score
szat said:
Seems to be a position that has alot of competition, with Kerney, Tapp, Lawerence, and Atkins. And Redding slides over too.
Anyone know how many DE's this current regime will keep? Hes making quite a case for himself; maybe STer?
My guess would be Mora is the type to keep a young standout like Nick Reed.

He got his hands on one punt and almost got a second so he'll at very least be on STs.

OP
R

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
got to see him do it against 1st teamers before we anoint him superman

Put his ass in on tired ass big fat OT's and he'll have them saying "Where's that dang little boy go?" "Aww crap my QB is on the ground again!!!

Top Bottom