• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vlad's Injured

Reaction score
Big fat Vlad has a torn pec and will be out for a month, possibly longer. This makes a mediocre Angels team look even worse. If the M's want a serious shot at the postseason, now would be the perfect time to create a stronghold on 1st place.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4078297"]Los Angeles Angels' Vladimir Guerrero (pec tear) out at least a month - ESPN[/ame]

S

Seattlehawk94

Build up the lead NOW...

Start by sweeping the pussycats from the Motor Shitty..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Build up the lead NOW...

Start by sweeping the pussycats from the Motor Shitty..
Nice. :D

I've always noticed if you pitch Vlad up and in he swings at it. I think Hernandez did that several times last year (maybe the year before) and he made him swing and strikeout.

I'd much rather have Hunter injured for a month rather than Vlad, but Vlad is good enough.

Top Bottom