• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UW and WSU

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
UW = better than I expected (and I did not expect them to be good at all).
WSU = worse than I expected (and I fully expected them to be terrible).

S

Seattlehawk94

Notre Dame = Going to win the first Irish Natnl' Title since '88! :D THE (said in THE Ohio State University voice) RIVALRY is next Saturday in the Big House...Once again ND is going to knock off those Maze and Blue assholes..

The Fuskies did look improved....Meanwhile Wulff continues to suck shit through a straw...Counting the seconds till his ass is fired... :evil:

Reaction score
The huskies need to get some recruiting done on the defensive side of the ball... I didn't even see the cougs... Saw the score though and I'm glad I didn't watch the game lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

You are lucky you didn't see it! Though it was better than last year's 58-0 pasting....

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Worked last night, I did catch parts of the game because of the Big Screen in the Icebox Bar during intermission tons of people were watching the game last part I was able to catch was tied at 10 to 10

Reaction score
The Huskies did really good and Locker is definitely the guy who can carry this team to a few victories this year. LSU is a tough team and the Huskies didn't back down, they fought until the end, but came up short.

S

Seattlehawk94

The Fuskies did look much improved....Then again after being 0-12, scoring a TD is an improvement! :lol:

Top Bottom