• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Cardinals release of Edgerrin James

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
The Cardinals released Edgerrin James today, could he become a Seahawk? I doubt it.

Reaction score
i'd shit, throw it, and catch it quicker than this clown

even Jerramy Stevens could hold a turd more than him in my honest opinion

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I think EJ is too old, running backs rarely produce past thirty, even the great LT is 29 this year and he's starting to slow down.

S

Seattlehawk94

No more washed up RBs....Shauna Alexandria and Julia Joan should be enough for them to understand that....

I HOPE! :shock:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
No more washed up RBs....Shauna Alexandria and Julia Joan should be enough for them to understand that....

I HOPE! :shock:
Julius Jones isn't washed up. He has talent, just needs a line and some more carries. I'll go ahead a call it, 1,000+ yards rushing and 10-15 TDs. :D

EJ is a washed up RB and won't do much for any team.

S

Seattlehawk94

If you are right I'll give you props and admit it here that I was wrong about him...

Until then he's Julia Joan... :lol:

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I think with the new zone blocking scheme and the improvement in the passing game and Max Unger playing center Julius Jones will have a better year and the run game will improve drastically. that being said I still say Jones is just about washed up. My opinon is we need to take a running back with one of our first round picks next year, like maybe Jonathan Dwyer from Georgia Tech, if he is still first round material next year which he should be.

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
He can still block and could be a decent 3rd down back.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
I have more faith in our coaching staff than in Jones's talent. If he produces it is likely because of the scheme implemented by Knapp. Julias really is not that good. That doesn't mean I don't want to be wrong and see him become HOF by rushing for 2k yards in a season while catching another 700 yards and double digit TD's. But I can only dream to be so wrong.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Didn't Tampa get Ward at RB? As for James, I would pass. Sure need to turn a 3rd and inches into a 1st and 10 he's your man, but isn't that what Duckett is for?

Reaction score
The Bucs did. I'm not saying they have shown interest in them I was just speaking of places I had heard he was somewhat interested in. He's from FL so that maybe a factor.

Top Bottom