• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Stats ‘n stuff

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Leon Washington continues to lead the NFL in kickoff return average, although it dipped to 37.0 from 40.4 after he had 87 yards on four returns against the Bears on Sunday. The Seahawks also remain first in the league for opponents’ average starting point on kickoffs (20.6-yard line), but they moved into the top spot [...]
b.gif

Source: Seahawks.com

Olyspud

Huddler
Reaction score
I think I have this statistic thing figured out. First you want to take the total points scored for your team during the season, so far, minus the number scored against them. Divide that number into the give away/take away ratio, multiply by the average age of the players on the team, and divide by how many times the announcer used the phrase “drinking the Kool-Aid” during the last game. If the answer is one or more, you have a chance of winning the next game.:buba:

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hahah... stats are just a fun number to look at when comparing or arguing. I am not much of a stats man since they do not really have a baring on future games. But still fun none the less...

Top Bottom