• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SOUNDAHS!

S

Seattlehawk94

2-0 Seattle in the First Half!

Man, the M's are on too! Great sports day!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

SEATTLE 3-0 FINAL! WELCOME TO THE MLS BABY!

Reaction score
I don't really care for Soccer, but I watched most of the game. Our guys have a lot of skill and are always moving after the ball. What's funny is how they keep saying that the numbers could drop a lot from the numbers on their first game, but 20,000 season tickets were bought so that's at least 20,000 people a game which is a lot for a team that just started out.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, our team looks good....Might win the whole damn thing this season...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Better yet...5-0....2 Games and the franchise has 2 Shutouts!!!!!!

Ka-sey Kel--ler....

Montero is becoming one of my favorite players in Seattle Sports History....Dude is unreal!!! Good thing they awarded the MLS Cup to Seattle, seeing as we are going to get to win it on home turf in our expansion year and all!!! :D

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Yeah, our team looks good....Might win the whole damn thing this season...
....And we did, well the Open Cup....that is the Championship right ? lol, I'm not even sure....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
No it isn't the Championship. We are not even out of the regular season yet. It was some other random deal that teams play in. Still, a great accomplishment for a first year team.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Not the MLS Cup Championship but....It's the US Club Team Championship which puts us in the CONCACAF Champions League and gives us a shot at playing for the Club World Cup...IN TRUTH, to me it's bigger than the MLS Cup (still want to win it!) because it means we represent America and get a shot to play such teams as Barcelona, ManU, Roma, AC Milan, Bayeran Munich, and Juventus.

Winning the MLS Cup get's you a nice trophy...Winning the US Open Cup gives you a chance to play against the best in the World...

Top Bottom