• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rams cut pace and should release Holt

Idahawk

Reaction score
The rams are rebuilding ....again lol But now this could put crabtree back in our lap....if the Rams take an OL to replace pace....crabtree is right there....I still think we will pass and drop down for that extra pick or just to save dough

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I like the idea of trading down (been saying it the whole time), but I wonder what the likelihood is that it happens. It is pretty rare to trade out of the top 5.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I like the idea of trading down (been saying it the whole time), but I wonder what the likelihood is that it happens. It is pretty rare to trade out of the top 5.

We have TJ and Willis to pay and Leroy Hill to get a deal worked out with, its not like we have a bunch of money to sign a top 4 pick...when you look at teams like the Bucs and Rams and Eagles for example they are looking to strike some big deals in the draft to rebuild after cutting loose many veteran players......trust me when I say I would love to grab a Smith or a Crabtree..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I am not talking that we wouldn't want to give up the number 4 pick, I am saying that it would be hard to get someone to pay the price required for the number 4 pick. I would be really shocked if someone paid the price outside of the top 10 to move to the number 4 pick.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawk096 said:
Yeah Holt will either be traded (Jets and Titans have already asked about him) or he should be cut on the June 1st cuts.

They owe him a roster bonus next week and he'd be a cap hit...They have to trade him or cut him to shave off almost 9 million by next week or he's on the books for more than he'd be in June.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I like the idea i read earlier today about a trade with the Lions. Trade down from 4 to 20, pick up an extra 3rd round pick.

S

Seattlehawk94

A 3rd Rounder? HELL NO....

The 4th Pick should be a 1st and a 2nd NO MATTER WHAT..

Reaction score
They (Rams) just signed former Saint Mike Karney a fullback. So that means Weaver can cross off another team that could have been interested in him. All the signs are starting to point to Weaver returning to Seattle at the price they wanted.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
They (Rams) just signed former Saint Mike Karney a fullback. So that means Weaver can cross off another team that could have been interested in him. All the signs are starting to point to Weaver returning to Seattle at the price they wanted.

God I hope so...

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:

I think he will come back here, I really believe he just wanted to get his feet wet in the FA market, but I think ultimately he will want to come here. Or at least that is my hope ..

S

Seattlehawk94

[quote="hawkfanadam"
I think he will come back here, I really believe he just wanted to get his feet wet in the FA market, but I think ultimately he will want to come here. Or at least that is my hope ..[/quote]

Your hope is right it's sounding like....He was on KJR this morning talking about it and it sounded like it was exactly what you are hoping....He really wants to stay here, that's what I from the interview with Ian Furness who was filling in for Mitch (who is at the Big East Tourney rooting for his Cuse like every year).

Oh and....Told ya'll Holt would get cut this week...
;)

Top Bottom