• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Raheem Brock charged with drunk driving

travisduncan

Huddler
Reaction score
There are some out there who are calling for Raheem Brock to be cut today. The Seattle Seahawks veteran was charged with DUI on Tuesday, according to the Seattle Times and other media outlets.

The actual event took place over a year ago, Nov. 13 2010, near the Unviersity of Washington. Brock's paper work was misplaced by prosecutors. Recently a journalist alerted authorities and his paper work was found. The journalist was following up on a story concerning Brock's unpaid tab at a local restaurant in Philly and his subsequent arrest for theft of services and resisting arrest. He was recently just convicted of a single count of theft for that incident.

While being read his rights for the drunk driving charge, Brock allegedly asked the officer if they made special deals for athletes. He allegedly said, "You guys don't take care of your athletes out here? Every time I have been stopped out east, Chicago, New Jersey and Philadelphia, the cops either followed me home or gave me a ride."

The news can't make the Seahawks front office happy-but they have known about the situation for sometime. If Brock is ultimately convicted, the NFL could and probably will discipline him.
----

Some good news, David Hawthorne was named the Week 13 NFC Defensive player of the Week on Wednesday.

Top Bottom