• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game day Thread: Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks.

Reaction score
Here we go ladies and gentlemen. Today marks the beginning of another year of World domination.

31-16 Seahawks

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Hit it pretty close to the mark. One sided outcome against a team some have said will be a step above the Seahawks this year.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Whoever put them in the top 5 needs to put us in another class. We made mistakes and still blew them out. Now they can shut up about the hail Mary.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and say it now but the Kevin Williams signing may be the most underrated offseason move made. Him and Mebane are a nice pairing. Also loved seeing Percy get involved early, I want to see more of it (he needs to quit tripping up :p) and also, I hope Earl gets over this punt return thing. They said he dropped on in warm-ups as well.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and say it now but the Kevin Williams signing may be the most underrated offseason move made. Him and Mebane are a nice pairing. Also loved seeing Percy get involved early, I want to see more of it (he needs to quit tripping up :p) and also, I hope Earl gets over this punt return thing. They said he dropped on in warm-ups as well.

Those trip-ups by Harvin probably boil down to him just not being up to game speed yet. His legs just aren't keeping up with his motor but they will as the season goes on.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score

We were laughing about that last night. But even when he's tripping and falling his gaining 5 more yards lol

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
It was a very competitive game up to the half. Eddie Lacy is a beast, but Aaron Rogers basically only had one side to throw too. Hawks just Physically worn them down.
I was at the game, packers fan next to me started glouting when Cam hit Lacy and bounced off, Earl finished him off. He was like "take that Cam!!". I said, "yeah but how many guys are you going to have on the PUP tomorrow".
Next thing you see... "eddie lacy out with concussion." Packer fans left at the end of the 3rd...

GB gave us all they had, and it wasn't even close to enough.

Top Bottom