• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Niners at Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello all Huddle Members. If you don't recall, I used to be known at the old Huddle as HawkSomePhlegm.

Anyway, with the big division game for second place coming up this Sunday, I thought I would check in and say hi.

How do you think the game will go? I predict a fairly close game with Niners prevailing, 27-20. Your thoughts?

BTW, for us, this one counts. We are unbelievably still in the playoff picture. If we win this one, and the Cards lose to the Vikes, we will control our own destiny.

Reaction score
That's the main problem with our team this year we have no idea what to expect.. We could beat you guys 28-0 we could get completely destroyed. There's absolutely no consistency from week to week. I'm expecting a relatively low scoring game though. something like 17-10.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
That's the main problem with our team this year we have no idea what to expect.. We could beat you guys 28-0 we could get completely destroyed. There's absolutely no consistency from week to week. I'm expecting a relatively low scoring game though. something like 17-10.
Pretty much, but I think the Seahawks find a way to win. They almost beat them earlier in the year without Hasselbeck and have improved in defending the run.

Tizzlehood81

Huddler
Reaction score
If we get WR Vincent Jackson, I like our chances. Even though he doesn't play week 1, he will raise the game of our receivers with his presence. Im hoping we could get a pass rush on the 49ers because we didnt have one against the Packs. If we manage to get to the QB then I dont think he will do much better than Matt. And I believe they wont be able to hit Hasselbeck as much with that bootleg he does. Hopefully the score ends 21-17 Seattle.

Reaction score
Tizzlehood81;49556 said:
If we get WR Vincent Jackson, I like our chances. Even though he doesn't play week 1, he will raise the game of our receivers with his presence. Im hoping we could get a pass rush on the 49ers because we didnt have one against the Packs. If we manage to get to the QB then I dont think he will do much better than Matt. And I believe they wont be able to hit Hasselbeck as much with that bootleg he does. Hopefully the score ends 21-17 Seattle.
This thread is a year old, Tizzlehood81. ;)

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
So what if this post is a year old. It's easy to predict the future when it is a year in the past. Makes you feel a lot smarter that way. ;)

S

Seattlehawk94

Breaking out shit from last year is nuts, who wants to relive that season?

Reaction score
seattlehawk94;49584 said:
breaking out shit from last year is nuts, who wants to relive that season?

not me!!! I was ready to quit on them after last season if they kept mora and his ass licking friends (knappy & co.) around...

Thank God allen and lewieke tore down the house!!

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49584 said:
Breaking out shit from last year is nuts, who wants to relive that season?

And here we have the same match-up in the same venue coming up for Week 1. Any thoughts?

My thoughts: Gore has had his best games against the Hawks, and he's only going to get better with our upgraded O-line, if Saturday night against the Raiders was any indication. Alex has been looking better and better in pre-season so far, and that without Vernon Davis or Crabs.

I say 9ers by 10 points.

Reaction score
If our game against the vikings is any indication, I say we will sack Alex Smith 4 times and get 3 picks, one for a TD.

One concern would be Gore, but we kept him at bay in Seattle last year and our run D seems much improved this year.

We'll see.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
4 Days and Counting. Finally, the off season is ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom