• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL's Most Underrated: Seattle Seahawks

S

Seattlehawk94

18 you do realize you are argueing with DJLeslie's homie don't ya? lol This asshat is one of DJLeslie's
"boyz" he's that one Taco Bell working fuckstick from back in the day that went to other teams boards claiming "The Huddle" and talking weakass "smack" making us look bad (i.e. You suck, Hawks rule, and weakass shit like that)...Did give KlanLamb and the Whiners boards tons of laughs though..

BCChessey or some shit like that I think his name was?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hobbes;49242 said:
Quarterbacks aren't stupid. They will not avoid throwing it to a players side of the field because of one good season. They have eyes, they can easily see if Nnamdi playing the reciever like flies on dog shit, or if he can fit the ball into his reciever. So that excuse really doesn't work. Nnamdi is still shutting people down, and if you watch Raiders games you will realize this. But that being said there is a lot of other factors that do come into play.

That still doesn't make it quantifiable and reliable evidence. And me watching a Raiders game or you watching one isn't going to give anymore validity to it. Sorry. I'm trying to quantify something to which most give a shoot from the hip reaction, including yourself.

Hobbes;49242 said:
And your example of "raw numbers" above does not really work either because Nnamdi has been in the league longer and allowed less catches than Revis who has been in the NFL for a shorter period of time. Contrary to your example.

Where's the head pounding smiley? Weren't you asking for those stats in an earlier post? Oh yeah:

Hobbes;49216 said:
Also despite who defended more passes, who allowed more receptions in the long run?

Not that it matters. My example of raw numbers was to exactly indicate that it DOES NOT WORK. You used it to say that Nnamdi was better. I used your same logic to show that it does not work. Thank you for agreeing.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought of another angle to counter your "Nnamdi doesn't have the stats because he is so good quarterbacks just don't throw at him." Asante Samuel. Always puts up good stats. Even the year after he had 10 interceptions quarterbacks threw at him. Would you agree that it is better to not throw at a guy than to turn the ball over? I think so.

This again leads us to another reason, other than being "the best corner," as to why Nnamdi isn't thrown at. Clearly teams HAVE to throw at Samuel because there are other players that are good enough they can't just avoid him. On the Raiders, there are not. So the QB does not have to throw at Nnamdi. It isn't because Nnamdi is some amazing cornerback, it is because there is such a drop off of talent everywhere else on the team.

So now I've debunked your "Nnamdi is the best because QBs don't throw at him argument." I'm not sure what is left...

Top Bottom