• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

M's-White Sox 15 inning marathon

Reaction score
It ended in the bottom of the 14th.

The game was a pitchers duel and a really good one. The Mariners had about 4 great defensive plays especially the ones where Ichiro saved a run by throwing out the runner going home and the one where Rob Johnson got the runner at 3rd. If either of those didn't happen, the game would have only be 9 innings. Right after Johnson got the guy at 3rd the batter walked, then there was a deep fly out to end the inning. Take away that 2nd out and it would have been a sac fly.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
phaZe said:

The game was a pitchers duel and a really good one. The Mariners had about 4 great defensive plays especially the ones where Ichiro saved a run by throwing out the runner going home and the one where Rob Johnson got the runner at 3rd. If either of those didn't happen, the game would have only be 9 innings. Right after Johnson got the guy at 3rd the batter walked, then there was a deep fly out to end the inning. Take away that 2nd out and it would have been a sac fly.

Yeah, I knew it was 14.. I don't know why I said 15...

Johnson's throw happened in the 10 the though.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
phaZe said:

Yeah, I knew it was 14.. I don't know why I said 15...

Johnson's throw happened in the 10 the though.
Still, the game would have ended if he didn't do that. :D

Top Bottom