• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

More names from the "anonymous" steroid test of '03

Reaction score
A-Rod and Sosa earlier this year and now Ortiz and Manny... Can't say I'm shocked, but newsworthy nonetheless.

Reaction score
I'm not shocked about Big Fatti. I been calling this since 06. Now as big as a Yankee fan... I wouldn't be surprised if Damon is on that list too.

Reaction score
I wasn't just calling it cause I'm a Yankee fan it's obvious... He was about to be out of baseball after his time with the Twins then all of a sudden he comes jacked up (in fat) and smashes home runs... then he starts getting the "ligament" injuries. It was obvious!

Reaction score
Ortiz is no surprise to me either, but now you can jump to the conclusion that more players on the Red Sox used illegal performance enhancing drugs when they won the World Series.

Reaction score
Yeah funny how the Red Sox fans said after A-Rod's test "least we were clean when we won it all." Might want to bite those words now.

Reaction score
If Junior is on that list, I would be heartbroken and probably never watch the game again.

He was injured every season he was in Cincy, including 2003. I just hope he didn't go the stupid route and use.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I would be REALLY REALLY shocked if he was... He would be the only name that would shock me at this point.

Top Bottom