• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 2010

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
That's because Bert Grant died and his legacy did with him. Eastern Washington is the birthplace of the micro/craft brew revolution. Did you know that the first brew pub to open after prohibition was Grant's in Yakima in 1982? Unreal.

But, at least the Animal Pack has some character. :lol: Those retards back east have no idea what a good beer is.
Dude I love Washington, it's my home at heart, but have you even had Eastern brewed Beer? Yuengling? Rolling Rock? You're friggin' crazy if you think they have shit for breweries out east....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
A drank a lot of both when I lived in NYC. I stand by my statement. Next time you are here, we can get together and we will put Rolling Rock and Yuengling against any PNW brew.

It is simple. We have better access to better ingredients. It is just like the wine industry.

Pigskinfreak

Huddler
Reaction score
Ahh man i hope Fitz avoids the Madden curse, that dude can outright play. But yes screw the steelers. If they had any sense, they would've moved to the west coast long time ago.

Top Bottom