• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kinda funny bout the cards

Reaction score
So i was watching the news down here on channel 5, and they were showing stuff about this sundays game of the cards trying to sell tickets. the anchor basically said, the game will be shown on channel 5 if it sells out between now and sunday other wise it will be blacked out.....

all that shit the cards fans talked and they cant sell out a home game.....

Games are getting blacked out by a local channel a year removed from the super bowl...

hahaha stupid retards still think this is a great football town, theres still more cowboy fans here than cards.

S

Seattlehawk94

Phoenix is a GREAT NBA town....They love their Suns...Other than that all they do is make fucking excuses about being shitty "fans"..

The Cruds: Can't sellout and they always have fucking excuses; Sun Devil Stadium is too hot, the new stadium is too far away, they team never spends money, traffic, WAAAAAHHHH! Fucking wannabes they are the WORST FANS IN THE NFL...

The 'Yotes: Arena's too far away, teams no good, AWA had bad sightlines---MOVE THEM TO FUCKING HAMILTON OR BETTER YET, BACK TO WINNIPEG!

Diamondbacks--Parking is bad downtown, bad season, blah blah blah...They won a fucking World Series in FOURTH SEASON and yet they draw dick....

They are the worst fans in sports....

Reaction score
All our tickets for the entire season are sold out and have been since probably a couple days after tickets went on sale... And our team was 4-12 last year. Maybe Seattle isn't as full of fair-weather fans as I thought.

WSWKU

Huddler
Reaction score
As I recall that Superbowl year and the YEARS before it, there was a BLACK-OUT for some of the games every season that were viewed here. The organization was SO desperate to sell tickets that they went so low to sell them to the YMCA and here is a good one.....the 'Community of the Blind'. How do I know, because I'm a member of YMCA and an employee for our local chapter here in Seattle for the 'Community of the Blind'. So before you start clowning on another city's local network for a Black-Out, think what it was like here. A true football city, without black-outs is San Francisco. Til this day, regardless of the record. It still shows ALL their games locally.

Reaction score
How is that "so desperate"? Are you saying selling tickets to people who can't see is desperate? They can still hear what is happening and feel how excited everyone is. Heck, I bet a lot of those people wanted to go badly... :harvey:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm with bob. 4-12 and we still sell out. And it was within 90 minutes of single game tickets going on sale, I believe. Season tickets still have a long, long waiting list.

Reaction score
WSWKU said:
A true football city, without black-outs is San Francisco. Til this day, regardless of the record. It still shows ALL their games locally.

How??? The blackout rule is a NFL ruleand I see lots of empty seats at their games.

OP
H
Reaction score
lol arizona is saying another black out this sunday down here unless they sell more tickets! luckily i have tickets to the game :D

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
And how about the FAIDERS? I've never seen such devoted, fanatical followers--they're in practically every city, criminal records and all--yet they've had several games blacked out already. Some of the best-selling apparel in the league yet they won't watch them lose.

Faider "nation"? HA! I think gang-bangers are too cheap to buy tix--they must spend all their dough on tattoos, piercings and bling.
:lol:

Top Bottom