• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If I'm not on here anymore

Reaction score
It means that I got banned for this pissing match with IdaHawk. I've been getting warnings on my PM about my immaturity for calling out stupidity. I think we should be able to call each-other out when we clearly don't know what we are talking about, no?

Reaction score
Dude, if you have a problem use the smack down (up or sideways) part of the forum... That's like the old 'hoedown'

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
It means that I got banned for this pissing match with IdaHawk. I've been getting warnings on my PM about my immaturity for calling out stupidity. I think we should be able to call each-other out when we clearly don't know what we are talking about, no?

I'll be waiting for you in smackdown crybaby

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Ok this is in smack now... if you two must let it be here... but we're all Seahawk Brothers just keep that in mind.

Sometimes your little brother needs an ass kicking... :lol:

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
Frak that. Sorry, I don't consider myself brothers with guys who were wearing Rams blue and gold until the Seahawks got good. I've got a short list of "Seahawk brothers" and a long list of wanna be inlaws.

Idahawk

Reaction score
MONSTRO said:
Frak that. Sorry, I don't consider myself brothers with guys who were wearing Rams blue and gold until the Seahawks got good. I've got a short list of "Seahawk brothers" and a long list of wanna be inlaws.

Good to hear from the MONSTRO DIXIE LINE.......... ;)

S

Seattlehawk94

MONSTRO said:

RIGHTFUCKINGON.....

Can't agree with you more...

LOL@ "Monstro Dixie Line"

Could that have been ANY more transparent? :lol:

Top Bottom