• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I miss the Sonics

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
http://seattlesportsblog-kshell.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-still-miss-my-sonics.html

This post I talk about how I miss the Sonics. What the Sonics meant to me growing up, the downhill of the Sonics then rock bottom when the team left. I talk about how unfair it was and how the media besides Bill Simmons doesn't seem to care nationally.

For you Blazers fans I'll be blogging every playoff game of their's. This time of the year used to be my favorite as a kid. Now just brings up the cold reality of not having a team.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am surprised that Seattle didn't try for the Sacramento Kings. I guess the LA/Orange County area needs 3 teams...

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattle needs to get their thumbs out of their asses and get a damn arena. Once we get a new arena NBA/NHL will be here within two years at the worst.

This was a good blog post closing in on 200 views already. Sonicsgate posted it on twitter and their facebook page.

They also retweeted my quote "April playoffs to Sonics fans is like Valentines Day to someone who just got divorced".

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
If Seattle had an arena in place the Kings or Hornets would be in Seattle right now. So many NBA and NHL teams will be on the move in the decade as well.

Top Bottom