• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

hello fellow seahawkers

Mark Ramich

Huddler
Reaction score
we moved to wash in 1974 it took us a while to be washingtonians but we did, 2 years after our arrival to the evergreen state seattle was awarded an NFL football team. in part with our love for the state we became seahawk fans and what a ride its been, seeing the ups and downs of the team over the years getting shafted by poor management poor coaches and just plain average players yes we had a few special ones but we never really had the complete package but it didnt matter we still loved our seahawks having suffered the losses and victories i am soo happy that its lookin like (now i dont want to jinx us) like perhaps its OUR turn and no one deserves it more than the fans and the people of washington state. glad to be here one of the 12th men!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome and well said, not many fans (other than the Browns) can understand how painful the 05 SB loss was. It's been a long road to say the least. I was very skeptical initially of JS/PC. I was shocked during last years draft choices and was ready to run them out of town when Wilson got the starting job over Flynn. I never imagined we would come so far so fast. I've had a healthy dose of crow and I'm in.

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/seattle/seahawks.html

If it wasn't for Largent...

I rather enjoy reading thru this summary, takes you back.

Top Bottom