• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HAPPY STEELERS SUPER BOWL DAY TO YOU ALL!

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY! I hope you all have a great day cheering on the Steelers.

Big Ben Super Bowl MVP!

I love you all........... :D

S

Seattlehawk94

Bite me.... :lol:

Enjoy the game SIS.....Just not the final score..

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, I was wrong about Big Ben being MVP but throwing the biggest pass in Super Bowl history will do just fine. Hey, at least there are still 2 teams in your division that have not won a SB.....take that as a plus. Thanks for your support...Steeler Nation is in FULL EFFECT!

6 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIPS!
.....man...this might get boring soon.

Reaction score
SIS-
I still think the Tyree catch was the best ever in SB History. Face it it upset the overdogs. Ruined a perfect season and set up the winning play for the underdogs! On top of that he was third or fourth on the depth chart plus Eli's scramble!

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Were you alive for all 6?

lol..yeah I have been alive for all SIX!...I stuck with my team thru the 80's.....

fairweather=see seahawks

and about Tyree....he made a great catch to keep a drive going...Santonio made THE game winning amazing catch with 3 defenders around him to WIN a SB...opps..maybe it was just the great pass from the bad QB Big Ben. ....either way...STEELERS WIN! The Montana pass for a td is no longer the main highlight...Roethlisberger to Holmes now replaces it..say it with me..BEN TO HOLMES TD...STEELERS WIN! SIX SIX SIX SIX SIX SIX SIX SIX lol

Zona is just another one hit wonder from the nfc west....but with more talent than Seattle.

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
I cannot wait to wear my Steelers Super Bowl Championship hat and shirt in seahawks colors! lol...wtf is up with that....? I will get one for you all and you can just switch the stickers to seahawks... :D

Maybe Santonio will but a hawks bumper sticker on his new MVP Caddy!

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Congrats on being such a good sport, SIS.

I'm just happy that all the DOUCHEBAGS who bet on the Steelers minus the points LOST today!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Really sucks having "your team" win the game but losing your dough--sucks all the fun out of the win and makes it taste real bitter. (I know because it's happened to me enough times!)

Cards played an amazing game in spite of all their mistakes. It was not an easy win by any means.

Reaction score
Well, the Stealers wona the game legit this time...congrats, SISsy! ;)

Holmes & Senselessberger were out of their skulls last night...what a performance!

Reaction score
Least now we don't need to see highlights or hear about SBXL for Big Ben. And the Tyree catch look how he made that catch with the coverage. I think the Big Ben play may be the biggest Touchdown play yes, but all-time in the Super Bowl not so sold on it.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Ha. You had it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rough in the '80s. I have been a Seahawks fan all 27 years of my life. You get no sympathy from me.

Top Bottom