• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Halftime observations

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Although it's driving me insane I don't think the offense is totally to blame. We've played defenses that just match up well against the Seahawks. Look for them to rise to the occasion. The Red Zone output is just awful. They can't do that in the playoffs.

Luckily only one of those Defenses (49ers) will make the playoffs and they won't be at home (Unless we lose this game.) so don't look for this same offense in the post season against anyone.

The good news is this defense flat out kicks ass. I mean without this defense we're nowhere close to being in the playoffs. It's a team sport, but we're relying on Defense like a drunken bum relies on a sturdy wall.

Get your heads out of your ass offense...close this shit out!

Top Bottom