• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

For all the 'Tard fans

Idahawk

Reaction score
Its not like we have ever done any better on the east coast ? And until a team from the west can figure out this travel problem we never will. What ever the 49ers did back in the day has to be rediscovered and used or else the teams out west will never get any respect !

S

Seattlehawk94

You know what the Whiners "discovered"?

They found out how to play smash mouth defense when needed, run the ball when needed, and pass the ball when needed...Oh and they didn't give any excuses, they expected to win every game...

It's not a "West Coast" problem, it's not a "time" problem...It's an excuse problem...Most Western teams go East expecting to lose...

Shit, even Dennis Erickson got us up to win 2 games in a horrible 1996 season going as far as staying in Florida and flying back to Seattle to play a game between the Tampa and Miami games...

It's a problem with THIS generation of ballplayers...They are too damn soft. :roll:

S

Seattlehawk94

Egglefan would probably BURN DOWN his whole house...Should be glad he lives in PHX... :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

SeahawkWag said:
Way to represent the NFC West today.......

So when they lose the "Rep the West" but winning the Superbowl wouldn't be repping the west? :?

Hawk096 said:
makes our past incident look innocent lol.

I'm kinda proud of Crudfan...I didn't know they had it in 'em....Makes me think that this year could be the start of a great rivalry with them and their newfound fanbase...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
You are proud of them? Talk about the biggest bunch of bandwagoners EVER. They BARELY sold our their first home playoff game in how many years? It took a PLAYOFF WIN to get those jokers on the wagon. Even in Seattle, land of the fair weather fans, a mere playoff birth ensures a sold out game...

S

Seattlehawk94

They are bandwagon but they have a loyal few fans...

I'm not proud about that anyways...I'm proud they showed McKnobb he shouldn't live in Zona, I'm proud they channeled their "innerEgglefan".

Top Bottom