• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Die Ron Burgandy DIE!!

Kill The Bot?

• Total voters
S

Seattlehawk94

Do ya'll hate this bot as much as I do? Do you want it dead so we can go back to having ourselves post shit WE find interesting of the goings on of the NFL?

Reaction score
I'm 50-50 on Ron Burgandy. The majority of "his" threads just get views and really don't start discussions.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Most "views" are also from bots..

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

fenom;54672 said:
i'm 50-50 on ron burgandy. The majority of "his" threads just get views and really don't start discussions.

exactly!!!! THE lack of votes proves something, this doesn't even show up to most people, because almost everything on this area gets ignored...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Just FYI, people can still start threads of their own in this forum. No one is stopping that. But maybe separating them out. I like the Seahawks news bot, though...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Vote for it then, like I said I want to see if its liked or disliked by people...I'm kinda wondering if its just me who despises it..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I like the SEAHAWKS one because it posts a lot of stuff I won't see by going to SI.com or wherever. Don't care about the NFL one. There isn't an option for just the Seahawks one.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hehe... interesting thread. :)

I don't really care either way, but the bot does get news directly from seahawks.com :)

There are a couple other sites that are attached to the news bot, but the main reason behind the bot is to get multiple pages indexed into Google and hopefully get additional search traffic. More traffic = more possible new members.

Top Bottom