• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Deadspin: Hypocritical Cocksuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

Seattlehawk94

It was a bunch of little thugs (guess what color they were?) who "don't have enough to do" (as liberals would say)....

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
I protest the Huddle's jokes. They were grossly offensive and made me a laugh on more than one occasion which made me feel guilty because I've been told I'm better than that.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

MONSTRO said:
I protest the Huddle's jokes. They were grossly offensive and made me a laugh on more than one occasion which made me feel guilty because I've been told I'm better than that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I protest all jokes in general because they are offensive to everyone...Look at the chickens--do you think they liked getting made fun of for crossing the road?

Huh...Think about it...

[The preceeding was a message was sponsored by the New Yawk Giants booster club and by the letter "I"]

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
MONSTRO said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I protest all jokes in general because they are offensive to everyone...Look at the chickens--do you think they liked getting made fun of for crossing the road?

Huh...Think about it...

[The preceeding was a message was sponsored by the New Yawk Giants booster club and by the letter "I"]

WHY DID MR MILO CROSS THE ROAD?

BECAUSE HIS DICK WAS STUCK IN THE CHICKEN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
MONSTRO said:

hahahahaha well those jokes made me spend lots of time making insincere apologies for something I didn't do haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom