• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dallas Cut T.O.

Reaction score
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3953647"]Sources: Terrell Owens cut by Dallas Cowboys - ESPN[/ame]

T.O. has been cut. I'm pretty shocked because Jerry Jones seemed to have a pretty big gay crush on this guy.

S

Seattlehawk94

TO (pronouced TWO) got cut? LOLOLOLOL

Only team that would fit that fuckstick now is the Faiders, they are suckers for headcases much like his now former team..

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
would not be surprised to see the patiots sign him. Imagine Moss and TO as wide outs!

Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:
would not be surprised to see the patiots sign him. Imagine Moss and TO as wide outs!

Ummm... I would. Any team with a good chance of winning, that is well run, would not bring him on. Especially for his price. He will most likely end up in Cincy, Oakland, or Detroit. He will not be a number one receiver in a good program, and he wants to be the number one... no scratch that.. he needs to be.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Didnt every one write Moss off before he went to the pats? They think they can control the uncontrollable. I hope he does go to detroit or Cinci....... Let him lose a bit!!!!

Eff him!!!!

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm shocked to see this happen, and who the heck is going to want this guy? It's going to be intrested to see what teams go after

Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:
Didnt every one write Moss off before he went to the pats? They think they can control the uncontrollable. I hope he does go to detroit or Cinci....... Let him lose a bit!!!!

Eff him!!!!

Well.. Randy Moss was 30 when he went to the pats, a year younger than Housh. Still a good age, T.O however is losing his step and is 35 years old. He can still play, but Moss was a much better prospect and teams would be much more willing to give Moss money than Owens. Age is probably the biggest factor.. that and team cancer

Idahawk

Reaction score
T.O is done....would you take TO or marvin h. ?......the circus is not worth the play...if jerry jones cuts you... your done...cooked and fork inserted....its about time ....has , is , and will always be a disgrace to the game...see ya

Reaction score
I could see him going to Miami (Parcells and Sprano), TB (if get a QB), Minnesota lost out on TJ, Oakland, KC (if he feels they can win) and even Denver.

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
T.O. is done....would you take TO or marvin h. ?......the circus is not worth the play...if jerry jones cuts you... your done...cooked and fork inserted....its about time ....has , is , and will always be a disgrace to the game...see ya

Well stated, my friend...

I would pass on both guys, as Marvin Harrison is old and last season missed so many balls he would have otherwise caught in previous seasons.

Joe Flacco was on ESPNEWS today, and Michelle Bonne was asking him what he thought about T.O. playing in Baltimore. I could see him playing there...maybe Ray Ray could knock some sense into him during training camp.

Reaction score
Remember he almost went to Baltimore before he went to Philly. He ruined his chances when he stated he didn't want to play for them, but Philly instead.

Top Bottom