• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

College basketball

Reaction score
I'm not much of a fan, but just to mess around with 96...

How about the finish to the Syracuse game last night, huh?

Reaction score
Bob-
:( I was at that game in which they lost to Cleveland St, but they rebounded nicely against Canisuis. If they play a full game with Memphis or pull the win out in Memphis they could either keep the 11th spot or even move to 8 or 9th in rankings. Still awaiting the update on Devo's suspension.

Reaction score
Cole-
Yeah they do! Go Sooners :) i'm just messing with you cause I know you probably take it as serious as I do. Don't take it offensive or anything.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Cole-
Yeah they do! Go Sooners :) i'm just messing with you cause I know you probably take it as serious as I do. Don't take it offensive or anything.

lol Nah, it's cool. We got robbed, but whatever... It just keeps getting worse though. What, with Sam Bradford winning the Heisman over Colt McCoy. :evil:

S

Seattlehawk94

Uh, McCoy and Bradford both robbed Tebow. He got more 1st place votes and still finished 3rd which is bullshit.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
You have to give it up though, that was one hell of a shot.

Yeah it was I was literally 7 rows up from the basket... Seriously it was right on target, but it's the same as Gould's kick against us in the Divisional round I will never "move" on. I compare loses like that to your ex dating your best friend... Might act fine on the outside, but inside your burn hatred!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Uh, McCoy and Bradford both robbed Tebow. He got more 1st place votes and still finished 3rd which is bullshit.

Well I think they got it right.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
bobflipaburger said:

Yeah it was I was literally 7 rows up from the basket... Seriously it was right on target, but it's the same as Gould's kick against us in the Divisional round I will never "move" on. I compare loses like that to your ex dating your best friend... Might act fine on the outside, but inside your burn hatred!

You know out of all our playoff loses I think that one to the Bears probably bothers me the least... Green Bay(x2), Rams, and the superbowl all bug me a lot more than that loss to the Bears. I don't know why, but I didn't get too upset or lose any sleep thinking about that one.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
You know out of all our playoff loses I think that one to the Bears probably bothers me the least... Green Bay(x2), Rams, and the superbowl all bug me a lot more than that loss to the Bears. I don't know why, but I didn't get too upset or lose any sleep thinking about that one.

I was proud of my Hawks... We took the NFC Champions to overtime.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Hawk096 said:
bobflipaburger said:

Green Bay- Upset took me two weeks to have the want to watch football again.
St. Louis- 3 days. More angry knowing that they were my rivals, but truth was that team was underachievers.
Super Bowl- I still haven't gotten over that and honestly may not until we win one. I watched my Seahawk films today kind of reminscing on Holmy and still get so angry about that game.
Chicago- The fact we were so close and a win there I think we go on to win the Super Bowl still sickens me.
Green Bay- This one was just a blur to me. Honestly I can't really remember I knew from the moment Favre made that flip play he was just not going to miss anything and we had no shot.

Out of all of those I think more of Chicago cause I don't want to think of that Super Bowl loss. We had that game! I will take it to my death bed "Pete Morelli cost us a Super Bowl." I will never live that down and that makes me sick!

Top Bottom