• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BnB's Ultimate 2009 College Football Preview

JGleas

Huddler
Reaction score
Bulls n Balls Ultimate 2009 College Football Preview by Josh Gleason
1. Florida Gators
Offensive Returning Starters: 7
Offensive Strength: Quarterback
Offensive Weakness: Offensive Tackle
Defensive Returning Starters: 11
Defensive Strength: Linebacker
Defensive Weakness: None
Special Teams Rating: Strong
-The Gators, who were 9th in Total Defense and 4th in Scoring Defense last season return every starter on the Defensive side from last year. They were a young group last year and have the potential to improve this season. I really couldn’t pinpoint a weakness on the Defense as all the starters are very talented and they’re a deep team. Brandon Spikes (pictured right) is arguably the most talented player on the Defense and the emotional leader of the Defense as well. They have some concerns on Offense at Wide Receiver (losing All-American Percy Harvin) and Offensive Tackle (losing both starters from last season) but they have Tim Tebow and a deep running game. Opposing teams might have a harder time trying to score against the Gators next year then figuring out how to stop Tim Tebow. Tebow should be able to lead the Gators Offense to a strong enough season despite the youth around him and the Defense will be elite. In the end, I actually expect them to improve from last season, but could still slip up somewhere, like @ LSU. In the end though, I predict they will to be in the National Championship and be repeat champions.

Season Predication: 11-1 (7-1) Regular Season, SEC Champions, and National Champions
Much more in the link! This is just Part 1 and Part 2 will be released next week. Any comments or feedback are more then welcomed. Enjoy!

Pigskinfreak

Huddler
Reaction score
That's a really good analysis. I hope you do one for USC as well. Thanks for posting this.

Top Bottom