• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

S

Seattlehawk94

With Ichi's 2,00th hit he is within 900 of the All-Time hits record held by that cheating degenerate gambler Pete Rose...

Should have that one and his 3,000th MLB hit in about 4 years..

Reaction score
Pete Rose has 4,256 hits in his career. So I don't think Ichiro will ever be catching him. He probably won't even catch Griffey who has 2,751 hits unless he plays for 4 more years. To be able to catch Pete Rose he'd have to go about 9 more years.

Reaction score
I think Jeter had a pretty good shot of Rose. If he can stay healthy he should be able to. Especially given the fact that he could DH later in his career and even play a little first behind Tex.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

phaZe said:
Pete Rose has 4,256 hits in his career. So I don't think Ichiro will ever be catching him. He probably won't even catch Griffey who has 2,751 hits unless he plays for 4 more years. To be able to catch Pete Rose he'd have to go about 9 more years.

Ichiro has almost 3,300 hits in his career....He's got a realistist shot at Rose...When I say "All-Time Hits" I'm talking truly "All-Time"..Much like Oh holds the career HR record and not Bonds...15 years ago I'd have never counted Japanese records as the "World Record" (seperate from MLB records) but...After seeing Nomo, Dice, Shiggy, Kazu, and the rest of their pitchers and hitters you have to factor that in...To me the Japanese Leagues are AAAA level baseball which is what the PCL pre-Dodger/Giants move to the Pacific Coast was, it's as close to being "Major League" as possible without declaring it.

He will get to 3,000 MLB hits as well...If he keeps up his normal production he'd be there before his current contract runs out.

Top Bottom