• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

12th man representing at Super Bowl

Idahawk

Reaction score
Washington State is accounting for 18% of the ticket sales for Super Bowl 48 . That's more than New York . Golden state told reporters the Seahawks have heard its closer to 2 to 1 Seahawks fans vs Bronco fans .

I guess if we learned anything in Detroit its that you have to represent your team.

Go 12s
http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_25004712/seahawks-fans-outnumber-broncos-fans-at-super-bowl
ujebydut.jpg

Free Brandon Browner

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
even 50/50 is a huge improvement from Detroit. Hope we have enough to make sure the D can hear them on Sunday. Wish I was there.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Every crowd shot I see is full of 12s , hardly any broncos . Would be huge to own that venue come super Sunday !

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Every crowd shot I see is full of 12s , hardly any broncos . Would be huge to own that venue come super Sunday !

Free Brandon Browner

Even when they are 10% you can freaking hear them!

We're not whiners, they only scream after a loss. :)

I'm gonna make a nice sig for SF for Sunday night....lol

Top Bottom