• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

0 Seahawks Make the Pro Bowl

Reaction score
No surprise here that not a single Seahawk has been selected to the Pro Bowl. The only possible choices I would have voted for would be Jon Ryan and Olindo Mare. Other than that it's hard to find anyone who is deserving of a free trip to Miami at the end of the month.

Reaction score
I'm not surprised. Heck, I haven't voted for the Pro Bowl since 2006. Guess it's all my fault, eh? :mrgreen:

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
I voted for Mare but guess one vote wasn't enough. Was hoping someone would go, but doubted it very much. Not like anyone on the team really deserved to go anyway.

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl is more about the player's name than the player's stats. A lot of people just for vote their favorite players regardless of how well they do.

Top Bottom