• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your prediction for 9ers Hawks 9-11-11

Reaction score
10-6 Hawks.

Kick/punt return or a defensive TD for the Seahawks. There's no way they score an offensive TD and if they do the 49ers really suck...

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, I had the 17 right. If not for the two Ginn returns for TDs, it would have been a coin toss. Close game.

Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly believed we were going to pull that one out... If our offense could have picked up a first down or two on those first few drives we probably win the game... The TD and all the field goals you guys scored were with a short field.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly believed we were going to pull that one out... If our offense could have picked up a first down or two on those first few drives we probably win the game... The TD and all the field goals you guys scored were with a short field.

Not sure I would go quite that far. I think you would have definitely had a decent shot at it, but less than 50%. Our D played well yesterday.

There's also a lot of negativity on the 9ers Boards today about the conservative playcalling, and how we should have been 2 or 3 TDs ahead instead of settling for fieldgoals. A little more agressive playcalling, and we don't even get into that situation in the first place. (Of course, maybe we get a pick or two instead. Who knows?)

Reaction score
Not sure I would go quite that far. I think you would have definitely had a decent shot at it, but less than 50%. Our D played well yesterday.

There's also a lot of negativity on the 9ers Boards today about the conservative playcalling, and how we should have been 2 or 3 TDs ahead instead of settling for fieldgoals. A little more agressive playcalling, and we don't even get into that situation in the first place. (Of course, maybe we get a pick or two instead. Who knows?)

Our defense looked very good as well. Those first few scoring drives you guys had you barely moved the ball, our offense just didn't do anything to adjust the field position.

Top Bottom