• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who's going to be the new DC ?

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe the more important questions is, who will be the new OC?

As far as DC candidates go, who's out there? Teams have a knack for filling OC and DC candidates with guys the team or the head coach already has a history with, like Quinn. Either an in-house promotion or somebody who has served as a lower level coach with the team in the past but moved on.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Any chance Ken Norton gets it?

I don't think OC gets the sack, better to see if we learn from this than throw out the baby with the bathwater. I remember some amazing play calls all season long.

Coaches won't say it but Wilson has some 'splaining to do on that pass as well. T. Hasselbeck certainly illustrated Browner jamming the route by Kearse and shifting the route.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I heard somewhere Kris Richard, seahawks DB coach, who I have always really, really, liked.
I think he could be a fit. Very young, very sharp, motivational, and an ex seahawks!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Richard

I love KNJr. as a LB coach, but not sure he is a DC.

Other then that I dont know whats out there.

Top Bottom